PROPOSAL: extend UNIX_INFO2 to mark existence of ACLs

George Colley gcolley at apple.com
Fri Jan 25 03:32:05 GMT 2008

Man I didn't think things would get this crazy. I have a little
reading to do before comment further, but really all we want was for a
client to know if the posix modes were the only security on the file.
I would prefer only going across the wire to get the acl if one exits.
Let me read the whole thread and see if I can figure out all the
arguments.

George