W2008RC1 Samba 3.2 Join Fails with NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD

Matt Geddes musicalcarrion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:50:17 GMT 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 1:25 PM, simo <idra at samba.org> wrote:

> > Thanks for that, but we'll just ensure we do the 128bit crypto :-).

We do it now, we're just not advertising it over NetrServerAuthenticate*.

> It's still probably worth documenting for people that have to use older
> versions of samba for a while.

Yep. For those early adopters that'll install 2K8 when released, but
still use some distro-packaged version of Samba from 18 months ago.

Do you have enough info to document it, or is there something more I
can grab for you? Did you want me to scribble something down or create
a .reg file or something?

thx,
Matt