Would like to cut the 3.2.0pre2 tarball tomorrow

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Wed Jan 16 06:29:36 GMT 2008

Gerald (Jerry) Carter пишет:
>>> Any loud objections, please make them now.  I'll do another merg
>>> e from v3-2-test before release.
>> Just fixing the libsmbclient problem Derryl raised on IRC. Give me
>>  a couple of hours for testing....
>
> Tomorrow.  No rush today.  Just asking for a gut check.
I wanted to start merging ctdb updates today. I have some 35+ patches in
queue where some changes are across multiple commits (so actual number
of changes is around 1-2K lines patch). This shouldn't yet go to the
-stable tree but is needed so that Volker could work on streams support.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/