Donating some cycles to the build farm

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Thu Jan 10 00:17:02 GMT 2008

Hi Neal,

Neal A. Lucier wrote:
> Michael Adam wrote:
> >Neal A. Lucier wrote:
> >
> >I would like to have a Solaris box with a zfs file system building
> >the zfs acl module.
>
> Adding an additional IDE drive dedicated to ZFS would also be very doable.

Or simply a partition?
More important are the libs an headers for building, though:
There are no automatic tests for that module yet, I think.

> It seems that OpenSolaris/SPARC and Ubuntu/SPARC would be of interest in
> the build farm.  If someone explicitly says "yes, we want X in the build
> farm", then I can start setting up the machines.

Yes: I would like these 2 in the build farm.
(More priority on Solaris)
Solaris with the studio cc, if that is no problem.

Thanks - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9