Group Policy - Network Path Not Found - Samba 4

Adam McCarthy zeroonetwothree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:19:06 GMT 2008

Sorry, that this is a clone of a message on the Samba list, but I was told
that technical would be a better list to talk on for Samba 4.

I keep following the Wiki for Samba 4, and I find Group Policy as it states,
but when I try to create a new list or edit a new list, it says network path
not found, but under Policies, it seems to make new directories with all
kinds of numbers and stuff, which I believe is normal.

Do I need to do some chmoding or something? Samba 4 does do somewhat of a
group policy right? I mean, why else would the Wiki say so, if not?

I heard since TP5, it supported Group Policy, and I'm using Alpha 3, well
that's what the SVN version says.

--
"Let God be with you."