Evaluating Windows Security Descriptors.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Jan 4 22:19:14 GMT 2008

Volker,

Would you be willing to share more information about the design and goals of
your project?  I understand it may not be ready for unveiling yet, but I am
particularly interested in the sets of functions that could be used
generically by other VFS implementations, and any other opportunity to make
NT ACL support easier in the general case.

It seems that there is a lot going on in this area.

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org