Modified revamp of the libsmbclient interface.

Fri Feb 29 20:06:58 GMT 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:56:25PM -0500, Derrell Lipman wrote:
> I expect this will be much more acceptable to folks.  Here's the
> commit message from my recent checkin,
> which to repeat, can be viewed at us2:/data/git/derrell/samba3 ...
> I've tested this version with konqueror to ensure ABI compatibility.
> Please comment.  Following a bit more testing, I'm ready to check this
> into 3.2-test for inclusion in the release.

For some reason i can not git clone your repository:

vlendec at gabi:~/git> git clone --reference ~/samba.git git://git.samba.org/derrell/samba3/ derrell
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/vlendec/git/derrell/.git/
fetch-pack from 'git://git.samba.org/derrell/samba3/' failed.

Volker