logged on user list

Kurthermal kurt.hermal at laposte.net
Fri Feb 29 20:03:21 GMT 2008

Hello,
I'm writting an application running on a Samba PDC that has to give
rights depending on the user who's logged on a client of the NT domain.
I've noticed that in some cases, 'net status sessions' returns several
sessions of different users on a same windows client (for ex. a client
machine that has wildly been rebooted). I've also noticed that at logon,
a XP box connects, disconnects, (...), connects this prevent me from
getting username at any time.

How can I get this information in a sure way ?
Is there a RPC that can help me ?
Other idea ?

Thanks.