[Samba4] How do _you_ create new share points?

Richard Hurt rnhurt at kangaroobox.com
Fri Feb 29 13:28:24 GMT 2008

Editing the conf file is something that I am comfortable with, but I
don't think the on-site SysAdmin (i.e. computer teacher) would be able
to handle it.  I'm not saying anything bad about him but he's not as
big a geek as I am.  :)

The ACLs are not *required* but they sure do open a lot of doors and
really help manage the shares.

I wish I had more time and was a better programmer so that I could
help with some of this.  I think Samba really is a great package and
has done almost as much as GNU/Linux for OSS.  Good luck and hopefully
the newly released MS specs will help speed this process up.

Thanx!
   Richard