Wiki

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Thu Feb 28 18:58:56 GMT 2008

Hi, Karolin.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Karolin Seeger <ks at sernet.de> wrote:
>  Would it be possible to create mails containing the wiki changes and send them
>  to a mailing list?

Now that I've checked into it and thought some about it...

I think the simplest way to handle this is to create an account on the
wiki for the mailing list, and have that mailing list user fix its
settings to receive notifications on every change.  Seems much simpler
than an RSS to email setup that Dan mentioned (but thatnks for the
suggestion, Dan!), and probably less likely to break with an update
down the line.

Having said that, is the RSS feed sufficient for you (or others who
might want this functionality)? Could you pull that into your feed
reader or read it via a mail client?

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=atom

>  Btw: Are there any news about the outdated team calendar?

And this is fixed now.  We're a little sparse on event info, which is
totally my fault for not staying on top of the calendar. But at least
the months are displaying correctly now.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge