transitioning release management

David Collier-Brown davecb at sun.com
Thu Feb 28 16:59:12 GMT 2008

  There's a good discussion of maintaining API/ABIs (which I
typed in) in a paper at Multicians.org by Paul Stachour...
http://www.multicians.org/stachour.html

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown            | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto      | some people and astonish the rest