Wiki

Karolin Seeger ks at sernet.de
Thu Feb 28 14:30:08 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:58:43AM -0600, Deryck Hodge wrote:
> Do you have an account for the wiki?  If so, let us know your username
> and either myself, Jelmer, or Jerry can give you edit rights.

Yes, I do. I can edit pages, but the main page is locked and I can't edit
this one. I have no idea how to unlock. Maybe I need special rights to edit
it...

> >  Would it be possible to create mails containing the wiki changes and send them
> >  to a mailing list?
>
> I'm sure it is, but have never looked into it.  I'll check on it and
> get back to you.  What list were you thinking these would go to?
> samba-cvs?  a new list?

I would prefer a new list, but samba-cvs would be fine for me, too.

Thank you, Deryck!

cheers,
Karo

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.SerNet.DE, mailto: Info @ SerNet.DE