Wiki

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Thu Feb 28 13:58:43 GMT 2008

Hi, Karolin.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Karolin Seeger <ks at sernet.de> wrote:
>  I would like to add a link to a new page (Samba 3.2 release planning) to
>  the main wiki page, but it is locked. Who can edit this page?

Do you have an account for the wiki?  If so, let us know your username
and either myself, Jelmer, or Jerry can give you edit rights.

>  Would it be possible to create mails containing the wiki changes and send them
>  to a mailing list?

I'm sure it is, but have never looked into it.  I'll check on it and
get back to you.  What list were you thinking these would go to?
samba-cvs?  a new list?

>  Btw: Are there any news about the outdated team calendar?

No. :-)

Sorry, I just haven't had a chance to look at it yet.  I will do my
best to get it today or tomorrow, and I certainly welcome continued
pings about it if I don't get it.  I need the noise to stay on top of
these things these days.

Thanks for touching base and the reminders!

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge