transitioning release management

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Feb 25 19:26:23 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:14:08AM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Karolin,
>
> Can we go ahead and make the transition for you to handle
> the 3.2.0 now instead of waiting until 3.2.1?  Realistically,
> I'm not going to be able to find time at the moment.

Any chance you can get 3.0.28a out soon ? I know I keep
bugging you without actually helping, but I'm stuck in
Chicago at the moment on a flight from San Francisco to
London to Geneva (yes I know Chicago isn't on that list,
it was a United flight - I don't think I have to say
more....). Plus I have food poisoning :-(. Yeah I know,
cry me a river :-).

Jeremy.