compiling samba for mips

fbeijer f.beijer at homeautomationeurope.com
Tue Feb 19 10:14:22 GMT 2008

We are trying to compile samba for MIPS using buildroot with uclib.

There are no real issues in compiling, but none of binaries will run, all
other 9compiled) pacakges do run
All of the banaries from the samba suite die directly in the same way, see
strace output

# strace /usr/bin/net
execve("/usr/bin/net", ["/usr/bin/net"], [/* 17 vars */]) = 0
svr4_syscall()                          = -1 ERRNO_4090 (Unknown error 4090)
--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---
+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++
Process 17630 detached
#

I have compiled the (same) packages for ARM and don't have any problems,
any one have any idea how to go on from here?