windows 2008 server support

Frank Gruman fgatwork at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 21:47:47 GMT 2008

Neeraj,

This is the type of question better directed to the general user
community.  The developers here try to spend their time focusing on
development and design.  The user list is a more appropriate list.  I
have copied that list as well.

FYI - If you have not read the Samba documentation yet you should start
there.  It does a pretty good job of detailing Samba in a Windows
environment.  If your definition of "multi-OS" goes beyond that, ask the
users list.  Someone else out there may have a similar configuration as
you.

Regards,
Frank