Two small patches for CTDB

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:26:19 GMT 2008

Hi Mathieu,

I have applied your patches with one exception and pushed to my git
tree. It will eventually show up in tridges official tree.

I did not apply the part where you add #!/bin/sh to
/etc/ctdb/functions since this file is not a standalone shellscript,
instead it is just
a file that is sourced from other scripts, and thus shouldnt have #!

Thanks for using and contributing to CTDB.
Please tell us later how it works for you on your platform.

regards
ronnie s