Samba4-group policy stuff

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Feb 8 23:03:14 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 22:34 +0000, Huang, Peter (GT/PGS-Palo Alto)
wrote:
> Andrew,
>         thanks for your prompt reply.  Below are the log entries showing missing attributes.

I've now included the relevant schema items to match Win2k3 in the GIT
tree, and the container, but not the whole cn=IP Security,cn=system
container.

If that isn't enough, perhaps you could examine a local Win2k3 domain,
and see how much you need to add to setup/provision.ldif before the
administration tools start working?  (We should work on the strict
minimum required for interoperability).

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.