Samba4-group policy stuff

Huang, Peter (GT/PGS-Palo Alto) peter.huang at hp.com
Fri Feb 8 22:34:02 GMT 2008

Andrew,
        thanks for your prompt reply.  Below are the log entries showing missing attributes.

-peter
gensec_gssapi: NO delegated credentials supplied by client
ldb: naming_fsmo_init: we are master: yes
ldb: pdc_fsmo_init: we are master: yes
SearchRequest basedn: CN=IP Security,CN=System,DC=pcstest,DC=adsdev,DC=hp,DC=com filter: (objectclass=ipsecPolicy)
SearchRequest: basedn: [CN=IP Security,CN=System,DC=pcstest,DC=adsdev,DC=hp,DC=com]
SearchRequest: filter: [(objectclass=ipsecPolicy)]
SearchRequest: scope: [ONE]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecID]
SearchRequest: attrs: [description]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecDataType]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecISAKMPReference]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecData]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecNFAReference]
SearchRequest: attrs: [ipsecName]
SearchRequest: attrs: [distinguishedName]
SearchRequest: attrs: [whenChanged]
ldb_request ONE dn=CN=IP Security,CN=System,DC=pcstest,DC=adsdev,DC=hp,DC=com filter=(objectclass=ipsecPolicy)
SearchRequest: error
-------------

====AD attributes for ipsec========
ipsecData                       Octet String            Ipsec-Data
ipsecDataType           Integer                         Ipsec-Data-Type
ipsecFilterReference    Distinguished Name      Ipsec-Filter-Reference
ipsecID                         Unicode String          Ipsec-ID
ipsecISAKMPReference    Distinguished Name      Ipsec-ISAKMP-Reference
ipsecName                       Unicode String          Ipsec-Name
iPSECNegotiationPolicyAction    Unicode String  IPSEC-Negotiation-Policy-Action
ipsecNegotiationPolicyReference         Distinguished Name      Ipsec-Negotiation-Policy-Reference
iPSECNegotiationPolicyType      Unicode String  IPSEC-Negotiation-Policy-Type
ipsecNFAReference       Distinguished Name      Ipsec-NFA-Reference
ipsecOwnersReference    Distinguished Name      Ipsec-Owners-Reference
ipsecPolicyReference    Distinguished Name      Ipsec-Policy-Reference

====AD class for ipsec================
ipsecBase               Abstract        Ipsec-Base
ipsecFilter     Structural      Ipsec-Filter
ipsecISAKMPPolicy Structural    Ipsec-ISAKMP-Policy
ipsecNegotiationPolicy  Structural      Ipsec-Negotiation-Policy
ipsecNFA                Structural      Ipsec-NFA
ipsecPolicy     Structural      Ipsec-Policy