Samba4-group policy stuff

Huang, Peter (GT/PGS-Palo Alto) peter.huang at hp.com
Thu Feb 7 23:14:01 GMT 2008

I understand that group policy under samba4 is still in the early stage but so far I'm quite impressed by capability of samba4.   I was doing group policy with computer and when I get to  "ip security policy management", this is what I got trying to save the ipsec policy.

The following error occurred when saving IP security data:
The Server is unwilling to process the request. (80072035)

It seems to be a LDAP/schema issue.  Is there any workaround on this one (by importing a ldif file)?  I'm also curious in the technical details here, so any inside on this is appreciated.

-peter huang