[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-3-test updated - release-3-2-0pre2-4737-g3d22b77

simo idra at samba.org
Wed Dec 31 21:13:38 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-25 at 23:45 +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> Hi Karo,
>
> please pick this important idmapping fix (2 commits) for 3.3.0 final.
> I originally missed these when sychronizing fixes from v3-2-ctdb.
>
> Thanks - Michael

Michael,
I have given just a quick look to the patch, but it seem to me the right
fix would be to fix the return error of the passdb backend rather than
removing the code to call it. The reason why the passdb backend is
called first (IIRC) is because passdb always takes precedence and may
contain group mappings for example.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce