Samba 3.0.32 - internal change notify "legacy" mechanism

Mon Dec 29 16:10:28 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 06:02:19PM +0200, Dina Fine wrote:
> Well, I applied all (almost :)) your comments.
> We use Clear Case so I couldn't easily create a git patch, sorry for
> that.

For the patch to be applied to Samba upstream, the copyright
on vfs_notify_hash.c needs to be just by a person. Samba as
a project does not accept corporate copyright, just
individual copyright. Sorry that I did not mention this in
my first mail.

Thanks,

Volker