Samba4 - Alpha 6 When?

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Dec 23 04:50:57 GMT 2008

Hi Sassy,

Am Montag, den 22.12.2008, 21:46 +0200 schrieb Sassy Natan:
> Where can I found Time Seclude for Samba4 road map?
> I look in Google and couldn't find any relevant info
There's Metze's TODO list for being a AD DC:

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/ActiveDirectory

> I was wonder if there is any estimated time for the Alpha 6 Release,
> or an
> estimated time for a Beta Release (Like First quoter of 2009?)

Andrew and I maintain a short-term list of plans and achievements in the
wiki
(http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/Andrew_and_Jelmers_Fantasy_Page).

As you can see, we're working on alpha 6 right now. There are no plans
for a beta at the moment.

Cheers,

Jelmer
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org