[Samba 4] Access to GPO failed

Son Nguyen sonnh at saigontech.edu.vn
Mon Dec 22 08:18:58 GMT 2008

Hi all,
    After testing for some days, I have some notes:

    * Testing with Samba4 running in CentOS-5.2 x86-64
    * Windows XP + Server 2003 running on some machines
    * The GPOs does not work well with all computers
          o With Computers can access and edit GPOs (using dsa.msc), the
            policy have effect for this computer. For example: if I
            configure GPO *do not* allow users access control panel, *no
            user can *access control panel
          o With Computers cannot access and edit GPOs, the policy will
            not effect. For example: if I configure GPO do not allow
            users access control panel,  user *can *access control panel

Do you have any ideas about this problem?