Joint Investment Assistance

Tim McCarron contacttimcarron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:44:36 GMT 2008

Joint Investment Assistance
Fidelity Investments International (London)
Oakhill house,130 Tonbridge,
Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ,
United Kingdom.

Dear,

Greetings,

I am Mr. Tim McCarron,The Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment
International.The World Largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2
Trillion Capital Investment Fund,Iam contacting you based on my personal
interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your
country.

l have a mutual beneficial business transaction valued at ( £45,745m)
which l will like to introduce to you and this will be a joint venture
investment there in your country .

In View of this foregoing issue l will like to receive your response for
me to
release the details and nature of this transaction, your phone
number will be most important to me for an oral discussion on this issue.

Waiting to hear from you urgently as it demands.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Tim McCarron