Blocked reads

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Mon Dec 8 08:26:00 GMT 2008

Can you get a tcp dump of this problem using smaller files perhaps?

It would be good if you get get a dump from both devices.

The dumps should start before you start samba so we get all the negotiation and session start packets. Restrict the dumps to smb and ssh between those two IP's

It would be helpful if ou oud make the dumps available for download somewhere.

My bet is on faulty network devices, maybe mised interrupts.

Sam