We Want To Buy Your Excess Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Lucent And Sun Gear

Carrie carrie at itcomware1.com
Thu Aug 28 23:46:08 GMT 2008

Do you have any de-commissioned equipment lists that I can bid on today? I
buy all types excess Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Lucent, Sun, IBM snd HP gear.
Send me a list of your surplus equipment and I will get you a cash offer.

Jim Pazz
I.T.comWare, Inc.
73 Defco Park Road
North Haven, CT 06473
866.739.6291 x204  - toll free
203.234.7248
AIM itcomwarejp
Skype joe.cisco
Largest Refurbished End Of Life Inventory In The World!
Largest Refurbished Spares Inventory In The World!
Purchasing at itcomware1.com

To be taken of this list, please forward this email
purchasing at itcomware1.com