minimal configuration for custom RPC?

Daniel Trupinsky dtrupinsky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:16:28 GMT 2008

I'm working on a system that needs secure communications between multiple
hosts, some of which are Linux and some of which are Windows, and all hosts
need to serve as both clients and servers.  I wanted potentially to use
MSRPC/DCERPC as the comms mechanism.  All the comms are
application-specific, and I specifically want to avoid including the full
Samba system, just what I need to implement my custom RPC functions.  I
could not figure out the right way to separate out and build the minimal set
of Samba code that would allow me to do this.  Can someone point me to where
I might find this information?  Thanks,

Daniel