access idmap cache directly from smbd

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Tue Aug 19 10:27:47 GMT 2008

Volker Lendecke wrote:
> I think it's really better if I keep this as a custom patch,
> this causes way too much trouble here.
>
> Sorry for the noise,

Volker, your mail has not caused trouble but
serious discussion and consideration of your patch.
If you propose s/th and ask for comments instead of simply
checking it in, you do expect comments, don't you? ... :-)

I think you have brought up a problem that is worth being
solved upstream, even if this requires some discussion.

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9