yesterdays bug

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Aug 15 22:02:45 GMT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 02:12:43PM -0700, Herb Lewis wrote:
> sure. logs.tgz is from latest git (32-test) this morning.
> It also includes my smb.conf. logs1.tgz are with your fix
> ifdefed out.

Ok, here's the interesting call from the log (extracted from
the log as an attachment to this email).

The info3 struct returned from the server does *NOT* have
the primary gid rid as the first entry, but the last.

The primary gid rid is 1158, and this is the last of the
samr_RidWithAttributeArray. This is unmarshalled right
out of the remote server reply to the Netlogon call.

What server is this talking to ? Volker, looks like
it isn't mandatory to have the primary gid rid as
the first entry in the array.

Jeremy.