Samba4 : bug #5483 marked as invalid

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Aug 4 07:50:11 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 04:45 +0200, Manu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that bug #5483 was marked invalid, this bug still exists.

Then please note as such on the bug.  Mahattias is working to keep the
bugzilla from overflowing with bugs for which the reporter has gone
away, and I commend him for that.

> These are not really major bugs, but that shows other visible lacks in basic
> functionalities, IMHO that might prevent admins to use Samba 4. That's very
> unfortunate because I'm quite sure that small or medium organisations might
> be very interested to use Samba 4.

Patches are very welcome, as are bug reports.  While I don't object to
discussion here, it would be very worthwhile to fill the bug-report with
such detail.

Thanks,