Kerberos Ticket Forwarding Patch/Update (3.2)

Derrick Schommer d.schommer at f5.com
Fri Aug 1 01:18:10 GMT 2008

Okay, I¹ll see what I can do. As it is, it works, so if I implement it and
it breaks I know I¹m doing it wrong :) I wrote an internal CIFS client for
scale testing, I know the ³fun² behind SMB and padding. I was just turning
off auto alignment with compiler directives on my structures to get around
the non-byte aligned protocol.

I¹ll give this a go, hopefully tomorrow morning after some coffee.

Derrick