[Samba] Samba 3.2.0-pre3 packages in Debian - version of Samba in Debian lenny

Dan Shearer dan at shearer.org
Wed Apr 30 20:20:33 GMT 2008

    :
> The (build-essential) toolchain is already frozen.  That still doesn't lead
> me to think we should rule out 3.2.

There are users on this list who use Debian or a derivative. Do any of
you have comments on what features of 3.2 are important to them, and how
much pain it would be for them if was only available in Sid after
release of Lenny and/or Intrepid? Ditto for library users.

We've heard from some of the Samba release team and the distro
engineering people, but users should have a voice too :-)

--
Dan Shearer
dan at shearer.org