Attention all coders: Samba v3-3-test branch created

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Fri Apr 25 15:53:54 GMT 2008

Just a quick follow-up, summarizing discussions on IRC and phone:

We might change the model to have a permanent devel branch, e.g.
"v3-devel"  and then branch the release branches (v3-4, v3-5...)
off that.

But we have time to think about that after 3.2.0 is released.
This is just to mention the idea before people start bringing
it up again... :-)
For now, simply treat v3-3-test as the devel branch.

Thanks to Karolin and Jerry for their efforts to finally
get 3.2.0 out of the door!

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9