[linux-cifs-client] Re: New Proxy Unix CAP

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Apr 24 16:41:51 GMT 2008

* Steve French wrote, On 24/04/08 17:40:
> Nevermind 0x203 was the next free setfsinfo  - 0x20c is the next free
> setfileinfo level

ouch, My head hurts.
So is the wiki page wrong?

 New Query/Set FS Info levels: Operations on shares/exports
Info Level Name     Value     Description
SMB_QUERY_CIFS_UNIX_INFO     0x200     (Part of the original Unix
Extensions)
SMB_QUERY_POSIX_FS_INFO     0x201
SMB_QUERY_POSIX_WHO_AM_I     0x202     (see below)
SMB_REQUEST_TRANSPORT_ENCRYPTION     0x203     Call to set up an
encryption context.

> I did fix the typo in the name of the transport encryption cap

thanks.

Sam