Freezing v3-2-stable (2nd edition)
Gerald (Jerry) Carter
jerry at samba.org
Mon Apr 21 13:00:01 GMT 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Karolin Seeger wrote:
> Hey folks,
> as there are several outstanding patches, I am going to
> delay the freezing of v3-2-stable until tomorrow (April 22)
> evening. Please contact me as soon as possible if any
> patches should be picked up.
I'll got through the diff between -test and -stable later
today. Can you give me a time for the freeze in GMT ?
> Starting on Wednesday (April 23), I will pick up only
> patches for 3.2.0 that CLOSE AN EXISTING BUG REPORT _and_
> meet at least one of the following conditions:
> -Fix a segfault.
> -Fix a regression.
> -Fix a security issue.
Sounds good to me. Thanks Karolin.
Samba ------- http://www.samba.org
Likewise Software --------- http://www.likewisesoftware.com
"What man is a man who does not make the world better?" --Balian
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the samba-technical