segfault with samba4 client library

Rafał Cygnarowski rafilists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:17:42 GMT 2008

Hi!

I'm developing some application witch uses samba4 client library. Now I'm
porting my code from alpha1 to alpha3 release. Unfortunately it crashes after
calling smbcli_full_connection (backtrace stops on push_ucs2_talloc). As
Jelmer suggested I also tried newest git revision - without success (exactly
the same problem: with push_ucs2_talloc). As there were a lot of changes
(even within client library API) I suppose there's just something missing
inside my new code and I can't get know what. Here is my simplified
application prepared for alpha3 release with backtrace attached:
ftp://ftp.pers.pl/pub/main.c.

smbclient has no problem with connection to my test share so I suppose it's
just some stupid bug inside my code.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
--