Samba caseinsensitive lookup benchmark

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Apr 12 02:00:39 GMT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 06:27:33PM -0700, James Peach wrote:

> Here's the cleanup you suggest. I didn't alter the test in unix_convert()
> because it's testing !(conn->case_sensitive), rather than the reverse.

Ok, now I know you've already merged the two cases, looking at the
cleanup I requested a little more carefully, it's less clear (at
least to me :-) than the existing code.

Sorry James, your original work was good - I was wrong in asking
for the cleanup.

Still would love to see the benchmark though :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy.