Missed flag on commits.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Apr 7 15:10:02 GMT 2008

Karolyn,

	I forgot to flag the following commits. Both of them
need to be in 3.2 final.

Thanks (and sorry for forgetting).

Jeremy.

1e7e7d86a1ae1cd2c3cc3de9f36b7326ad249b82

    When using plaintext ucs2 passwords clistr_push calls ucs2_align,
which causes
    the space taken by the unicode password to be one byte too
    long (as we're on an odd byte boundary here). Reduce the
    count by 1 to cope with this. Fixes smbclient against NetApp
    servers which can't cope. Fix from
    bryan.kolodziej at allenlund.com in bug #3840.
    Jeremy.

and :

92d9f20852d5384e92a93dd0b051034718840ca8

    Fix bug #5372. With a large CUPS installation with a remote server,
contacting
    the server when searching for a name for the location and comment
fields can
    take so much time the client times out. When searching for a name we
don't
    use these fields anyway, so add a function get_a_printer_search()
which
    doesn't contact the CUPS server.
    Jeremy.