cups connects to localhost instead of lp_cups_server

Mon Apr 7 14:07:36 GMT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:48:31PM +0200, Björn JACKE wrote:
> most of the time our cups *is* on localhost but not always ...
> Can someone have a look and check that in?

Well, we already do connect to remote servers. The question
is -- how is the URL we ship to the server in job-uri looked
at: I would guess this is relative to the cups server. If
that is the case, we might need more work to figure out
where the cups server believes the job to be. Is there a way
to ask that to the cups server?

Volker