closer to delegated credentials on samba4

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 24 21:54:02 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 12:50 +0100, Amin Azez wrote:
> I may have got confused over the direction in which delegation works.

I think you want spoofing :-)

Delegated credentials works when the client knows it's talking to
machine1, but the files happen to be elsewhere, on a machine the client
doesn't know about.

However, don't despair.  There are ways to use MSDFS to make clients
change which machine they are talking to.  Likewise, you could steal the
target server's keytab.  Work on getting it working when the client is
'in the know', and I'll try to give you a hand with the subtle tricks
later.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/