Cleanup of nsswitch/ code

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Thu Sep 13 12:11:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to cleanup the code nsswitch/ a bit:

- move code that related to 'winbindd' into a winbindd/ directory,
  so that nsswitch/ would only the client side and the nss stuff.

- use only the base types provided by libreplace in the remaining
  nsswitch/ directory, that would make it much easier to keep the code
  in sync with samba4. As I'm currently trying to add WINBIND-* torture
  tests to smbtorture. To easily trigger most codepathes within the
  winbindd code.

Does that sound ok?

metze