Where to for Samba4? - Native IPv6

davidholder at erion.co.uk davidholder at erion.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 17:36:01 GMT 2007

Jelmer,

Absolutely! The point is that it is possible to write code using IPv6
scoket API and IPv6 addresses that is actually talking IPv4. This means
you have one code base for IPv6 and IPv4.

I am back in the office next week. What I'll try to do is send you a copy
of my talk for the Google event( when I finish it) so that you can take a
look before then. Would that be useful?

Regards,
David