samba4 gentoo ebuild?

Tiziano Müller dev-zero at gentoo.org
Mon Sep 10 13:35:32 GMT 2007

Hi Tiago

Am Montag, 10. September 2007 04.42:10 schrieb Tiago Batista:
> As it turns out, I expect to have some free time mid september, so I
> hope I can use it to start learning about samba4 new features :)

Well, you might want to take the samba-3.0.25c-r1 ebuild as a template and
modify it. You can also open a bug in our (Gentoo's) bug-tracker and attach
the new ebuild there. In fact, I'd really appreciate it since I don't have
much time to do it myself atm.

If you want you can contact me directly and we can discuss this off-list.

Cheers,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer
E-Mail     : dev-zero at gentoo.org
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30