[samba4] Debian packages

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Mon Sep 10 08:17:40 GMT 2007

Hi Jelmer,

Am Samstag, 8. September 2007 01:00 schrieb Jelmer Vernooij:
[..]

> Thanks, I've applied the patch. I'll see if I can fix the build later
> this week and get a new version uploaded.

find some more install stuff in the attached patch. I've also updated the
configure options.

I think we need all setup files on a samba4 system, see the installmisc.patch
file.

Cheers
Stefan
Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann at univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1  28359 Bremen             fax: +49 421 22 232-99
                       http://www.univention.de