SWAT in Samba4

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 10 05:55:03 GMT 2007

Just a quick note to the list, that I've removed the AJAX-style SWAT
from Samba4, and reverted us to the old SWAT, based largely on
form-submit.

This simpler code I hope to be able to maintain, as we move towards a
release.

That said, if someone wants to step up, and can provide good reasons to
revive the AJAX style SWAT, there is no particular reason this could not
be done - the source is easily available from the Samba4 TP1 snapshot,
and this area doesn't change very rapidly.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.