Where to for Samba4?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Sep 6 06:58:07 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:45 +0930, Dan Shearer wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:21:53PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>
> >  - One-off active Directory migration.
>
> In either direction? --vampire and --taipan?

Vampire from a Windows DC is the easiest case to handle.  All the code
for this exists, and we can't break windows by just reading it (then
killing the windows domain).

Metze has a written lot of the code we need here, it just needs time
spent to hook it up.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.