Parameters in auth/

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Sep 2 22:20:38 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 13:55 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> At the moment, it is not possible to set parameters for the auth/
> subsystem on a per-connection basis. This makes it very hard to do
> testing (I'm trying to move test_echo.sh and test_session_key.sh into
> the C code).
>
> Would it perhaps be possible to allow setting things like 56bit ntlmssp
> on a per-connection basis?

It really would be a pain, and if it is just to benefit the testing, I
don't really think it's worth it.  Normal users will not have any need
for these to be anything but global parameters.

If you felt strongly about it, you could just reset those globals in the
code.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.