Inspire Customers & Colleagues as Never Before!

Mike Atack news at 8ack.com
Sun Oct 28 11:03:03 GMT 2007

Dear Business Colleague,
                 Master the Art of Business Presentations
                 As you climb the corporate ladder, your ability to communicate your ideas and to motivate your audience will have a major impact on your success.
                 talking Presentations will give you the skills and confidence to deliver powerful, motivational and persuasive presentations that get results.
                  Click to download; overview - video - testimonials
                  Book your place today and take your career to the next level!
                 Mike Atack

          Call +971 (0)4 362 5264 for further information
          or to enquire about an in-house programme.
          Go to www.8ack.com to register.

                 "We live in the era of good PR and impeccable image. talking Presentations - in which I participated 9 months ago - will definitely help any professional improve the way  they communicate their message."
                 Elizabeth Filippouli
                 TV Presenter & Producer for Al Jazeera International

                 "I recommend talking Presentations to anyone seeking to become good, or the best, in this vital business area."
                 Adrian Hayes
                 Corporate Coach & Keynote Speaker
                 Mike Atack, Managing Director

Sent By:
8ack International FZ-LLC
The Business Centre
Knowledge Village
Dubai    PO Box 502221
United Arab Emirates

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage2.com/mike8ack.mikeatack8ackcom/C071028050200/speasapage.aspx?addr=179

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.SwiftPage2.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?&Page=mike8ack.mikeatack8ackcom&Cam=C071028050200&Addr=samba-technical~~2lists.samba.org" to unsubscribe.