LIBNET-BECOME-DC test and python conversion?

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Oct 26 13:31:59 GMT 2007

Am Dienstag, den 23.10.2007, 13:12 +1000 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 14:18 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 16.10.2007, 14:02 +0200 schrieb Stefan (metze)
> > Metzmacher:

> > > can you please ask me to verify that still works *before* you commit to
> > > SAMBA_4_0?
> > Sure, the idea has been from the start to get this branch reviewed
> > before merging it into the main branch.
>
> Do you have any idea when that might be ready?  I'm thinking it might be
> worth doing an alpha with this, subtree renames and memberOf support
> (which is my next task).
I've made some significant progress in the last week. The LDB, TDB and
Loadparm Python bindings are finished. Provisioning works up until it
requires LDB modules, which don't seem to get loaded properly yet.

Not sure when it could be ready - I'd say another of couple of weeks
before we can consider it for merging.

Cheers,

Jelmer
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org